Fruits are loaded with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, making them the healthier and far superior choice. So even if you’re not much of a fruit person in terms of diet, you might as well make sure you aren’t missing out on this! Because no matter what your beauty focus, there’s a fruit face pack recipe for that.
Right, so let’s get to it, shall we? Here’s a list of homemade fruit face packs for all skin types. Of course, once you understand what each fruit brings to the table, it’s just a matter of mixing and matching to get you the results you want.
Top Fruit Face Masks Everyone Must Try
Strawberry and Honey Face Mask (For combination skin)
FRUIT FACE PACK FOR COMBINATION SKIN
Strawberries and honey together make an amazing and easy facial treatment! Strawberries contain multiple acids that help to get rid of dead skin cells and tighten your pores, while honey is antibacterial, cleanses, and helps your skin stay properly moisturized. And if that wasn’t enough already, there’s a little gelatin in there which also helps to tighten and smooth your skin as well.
Most weeks I use a single ingredient facial treatment like my Pineapple Facial or this Honey Massage Facial, but every once in a while I like to mix it up with something seasonal. The thing I notice the most about this mask is it’s ability to even out my skin tone.
It’s so very simple to make this mask, just follow these simple steps:
- Chop up three strawberries in a bowl.
- Add two tablespoons of honey.
- Mix them well and apply on face.
- You may gently massage in circular motions for a while and then leave the pack on to do its thing.
- Once dry, rinse with lukewarm water and say hello to bright, glowing skin. Strawberry being a citrus fruit is an excellent choice for oily skin and honey takes care of dry skin needs by acting as a gentle moisturizer. Voila!
Papaya, Banana and Honey (For extremely dry skin)
FRUIT FACE PACK FOR EXTREMELY DRY SKIN
Papaya can be extremely good for the skin as it is a rich source of vitamin A and C. It also contains a special enzyme called papain that fades dark spots, blemishes and cures skin impurities.
And Banana is packed with some vital vitamins and nutrients that make banana face masks extraordinary beauty fix. Bananas protect our skin from free radicals and therefore delay the aging process. Some people go to the extent of terming bananas as Mother Nature’s painless low-cost Botox.
So, here is a Papaya, banana and honey fruit face pack for extremely dry skin:
The statutory warning: This is an intensive moisturizing face pack and only meant for people with excessively dry skin – dry to the point of scaling and itching, perhaps.
- Papaya, banana and honey are all moisturizing ingredients blended together to soften, brighten and treat your very dry skin.
- Mix equal parts of papaya and banana and add a couple of tablespoons of honey and you’re all set! 🙂